Welcome to Year 3H!
In our classroom our Teacher is Miss Hoey and our supporting adults are Mrs Lee, Mrs Tighe, Mrs Harris and Mrs Barry. We are looking forwards to finding out what exciting things we will learn and explore together this year! Here are a few things that you will need to know about our class routine:
- Book bags will be checked and changed every Monday, Wednesday and Friday (books will only be changed if reading records are signed)
- Homework will be given out on Mondays ready to be handed in the following Friday (feel free to ask in the office for further information regarding our homework clubs!)
- Spellings are given out on Mondays and will be tested on Fridays.
- Our PE days are on Monday and Friday (PE kits should be left in school and they will be sent home at the end of each half term).
This term, we have been learning about Anglo-Saxon Britain. These are some of the things that we have been up to!
- 'We collected fire wood to see what it was like to do jobs in Anglo-Saxon Britain' (Miller)
- 'We created our own Anglo-Saxon houses' (Elizabeth)
- 'We learnt about Anglo-Saxon Kingdoms and acted them out!' (Gracie-May)
- 'We dressed Riley up so he looked like an Anglo-Saxon child!' (Jake)
- 'The girls collected flowers and prepared food so that we could learn about women's jobs in Anglo-Saxon Britain' (Ellis and Kaydee-Lee)
- 'We made a human time line so that we can remember who lived in Britain before us' (Madison.Y)
- 'We looked at mystery artefacts and tried to figure out what they were' (Nieve and Ethan)
- 'We looked at how Anlgo-Saxon Britain is different to Modern day Britain' (Nieve)