Hello and Welcome to Year 5!
Our Class Teacher is Mr Smith and we are helped this year by Mrs Davey, Miss Stokes, Mrs Harris, Mrs Barry and Mrs Smithies. We are a strong team of children, all working together to achieve our potential.
At the beginning of the year we created a class agreement, which we all agreed to stick to. Our class agreement is as follows;
We have the right to; We have the responsibility to; Class rules that will help.
1. Learn 1. Do my best 1. Keep on task and be organised for lessons.
2. Be heard 2. Listen to others 2. Follow instructions and listen while other speak.
3. Be safe 3. Look out for others 3. Use equipment with care and keep our hands to ourselves.
4. Be respected 4. Treat others with respect 4. Encourage, never put down. be courteous and polite.
5. Use school property 5. Respect school property 5. Treat our classroom with care and tidy up after ourselves.
If we maintain this agreement then we should keep working towards our potential but we should enjoy ourselves at the same time!